1. Consisting wholly of vegetables, fruits, grains, nuts, and sometimes eggs or dairy products.
1. A person who does not eat meat.
2. With a great force or in great numbers.
1. Commit oneself to a risky action.
2. Say or do something provocative.
1. A risky or courageous journey or project.
1. The place where a particular event is held.
2. The country, city, or town where a legal trial is set to take place.
1. Related to spoken words rather than written words.
1. a particular form of something differing in certain aspects from an earlier form or other forms of the same type of thing 2. an account or description of a matter from a particular person's point of view
1. a ship or a large boat 2. a hollow utensil or container, especially one used to hold liquid, such as a bowl or cup
1. Going through a place or stopping at a place during a journey. To use a person/ system/ machine to send information.
1. Behavior that is considered immoral and wicked by the society.
2. An imperfection.
3. The prefix used to show a position just under the leader.
1. The area in the immediate surroundings.