1. A symbolic gesture
1. A sign or small part representing the whole of something 2. A coin like object that can be exchanged for goods or services
1. the fleshy movable organ in the mouth of a mammal, used for tasting, licking and swallowing
1. Highest in rank
1. To come first in something
1. Highest point or level 2. A garment to be worn on the upper part of the body like a shirt 3. A toy in the shape of a cone
1. To throw something casually, move from side to side, fling something
1. To flip a coin
1. to move or be moved emotionally 2. to be or cause to be in contact with something or someone
1. a light tap
1. Dealing with a lot of pain/hardwork/rough conditions.
2. Not weak.
3. Hard, and not easily broken.
1. A very bad, unfortunate event or situation that causes sorrow and misery.
2. A movie or a play that includes very sad events (death, catastrophe, suffering, injury).
1. Peaceful and calm.
1. To change the form, appearance or character of something or someone.
2. To change someone’s function or nature.
1. To be on your way from one place to another. To cross through.
1. The situation where goods are being moved or people are on a journey.