1. To change the place, position, or direction of something
1. To shine faintly with a light that appears to be moving or shaking.
1. A light that shines faintly and shakily.
1. To be surprised or be upset at something entirely unexpected.
2. To be affected by electric shock.
1. A sudden situation or experience which is very upsetting or surprising.
2. A medical condition where the blood pressure suddenly falls to due to various reasons, often leading to fatal results.
1. Someone who likes shopping so much and is practically addicted to it.
1. the land along the edge of a body of water (sea, lake..)
1. A situation in which something cannot be sufficiently gathered up with ease.
1. To arrive, appear or reveal.
1. To cut into small strips or parts.
1. A strip that is cut or torn off.
2. A small amount of something.
1. Sharp, clever or cunning
2. Showing good judgemental abilities
1. To become smaller than the original size.
2. To move away from something with fear or disgust.