1. To climb or move up quickly but not in a graceful manner, often using hands as well.
1. to scrape or rub oneself or another lightly especially to relieve itching 2. to scrape, score or mark the surface of (something) with a sharp or pointed object
1. from a point at which nothing has been done ahead of time
1. To make a loud high-pitched noise.
1. A high-pitched unpleasant cry.
1. To rub hard to clean.
2. To abandon (a plan).
1. A domestic animal of inferior lineage.
1. To move around quickly
1. Something that is private and not used or seen by many people.
2. Screened or hidden from view.
1. Something that has been used by somebody else before, not new, indirect
1. a part of an area, space 2. one of several parts
1. Related to the physical world and not being affected by religion.