1. To deal with successfully
2. To find a solution
3. To take a firm decision
1. Firm determination
1. Obligations to do something as only one who is required or expected to do.
2. Something that must be done because it is morally and legally necessary.
1. To continue something after taking time off from it.
1. To continue to have possession of.
2. To absorb and hold.
1. The act of leaving one's line of work forever.
1. To find and get back something, especially something that is difficult to search for.
1. to take violent action against the authority of a ruler or government 2. to feel disgust or shock
1. an open and often violent act against authority
1. To move round and round in an orbit around something else.
1. A regular pattern of movement or sounds executed in a systematic way.
1. To spread in small waves.
1. Gentle waves that form on water due to a slight disturbance like a breeze or a pebble being dropped.