1. Known and respected by many people.
1. To mend defects or damage.
1. The process of mending something.
1. To be sorry and to be ready to make amends for something wrong that you have done.
1. Involving doing or saying the same thing again again, often in a boring manner.
1. to take the place of or to put something new in the place of
1. to serve as a sign, picture, image of 2. to act for
1. General opinion about person, group or organisation based on behavior or performance in the past.
1. Need something for a purpose.
1. To feel or show prolonged irritation or dissatisfaction because of injury or insult, usually in the past.
1. To oppose something or not accept something easily.
2. To stay away from despite temptation.