1. To feel sad or sorry about a particular situation or mistake that you made.
1. Feeling of sadness about a situation or mistake.
1. To practice for a public performance (music, play, etc).
2. To practice saying something repeatedly to get more confident.
1. To make someone look or feel young, energetic, healthy etc.
2. To energize an institution or a movement by doing something (like change of leadership or employees).
1. A feeling of relaxation and ease after a stressed period of time.
1. To enjoy something.
1. Wholehearted enjoyment.
2. A sauce that is used to add flavor to other foods, made of chopped fruit or vegetables.
1. To trust and depend on something or someone.
1. To make a statement or give an opinion.
1. A spoken or written opinion by someone.
1. cause someone to remember someone or something; cause someone to think of something or someone because of a resemblance
1. to cause to be or become 2. to provide or give to another (service, help) 3. to melt down and obtain (fat) by heating
1. The action of renovating a something to give it a new look and feel.