1. Going against the established order of things.
1. A person who opposes the current systems.
1. To express extreme anger on someone.
1. Violent and extreme anger.
2. An exciting event which was full of activity.
1. To lift , elevate, bring to a higher position.
2. To bring up (a child, plant) and educate; to support the process of a child or plant's development.
1. An elevation through action (i.e. an increase in salary).
1. Without any order.
1. Happened or chosen by pure chance.
1. Happening at a pace that is faster than usual.
1. A good relation with someone, characterized by smooth communication and a sense of comfort with them.
1. Uncommon or not seen or found often.
1. To cut and collect from a field
2. To get as a result of something that you've done
1. being at the back
1. to bring up children or other animals like cows with continuous care to a stage at which one is fully grown
1. A person who raises voice and acts against the general way of things.
2. A person who opposes and attacks a government or a governmental body, with arms.