1. Relating to poetry.
2. Possessing a quality of poetry.
3. Convenient as a subject of poetry.
4. Distinguish oneself as romantic ideal.
1. Someone who has practice of writing poetry.
1. Without any purpose and meaning.
2. With no outcome at all.
1. To make something sparkle and shine by rubbing its surface or exposing it to a chemical.
2. Improving something to be better than it was; to remove flaws.
3. To put nail polish on fingernails.
1. Having or exhibiting behavior that is respectful and caring towards others.
1. commonly liked or approved
1. To divide a whole into parts and then distribute it to people.
1. A part of something which is larger.
1. To cause or be the reason for something
1. To assume a posture or attitude/ to pretend to be something
1. To own something (material, quality, etc.).
2. To take control of a person's mind or behavior.
1. To strike a particular pose or stance.
1. The manner in which a person stands, sits, or carries himself.
2. A particular point of view.
1. A mixture of leaves, spices and petals kept in a room to give a pleasant smell.