1. To allow someone to do something, or for some event to happen
1. An official document authorizing someone or something.
1. Never ending, continuing repeatedly
1. To be adamant in continuing something, even at the face of strong opposition or adversity against it.
1. Dedicated to something for a very long time even when it is hard to accomplish it.
1. The mix of qualities and characteristics of a person that makes the person unique.
1. a view or prospect 2. a particular attitude towards or way of regarding something; a point of view.
1. Bother or annoy someone with repeated questions, statements or demands.
1. Something that is of little importance, which shouldn't be given much attention.
2. Of lesser class.
1. The form or way in which a person's body is made up.
1. To select from a group. To gather in or harvest.