1. To enjoy with others in a social gathering with drinks and other entertainment.
1. A gathering where people meet and socialize over food, drinks, and other forms of entertainment.
2. A political group with its own political principles.
1. To die, expire or fade away
1. A person who is travelling in a vehicle but who is not contributing in any way to the vehicle's mechanical functioning.
1. A strong emotion that almost takes over you.
2. The last hours of Jesus filled with suffering, and His death in the end.
1. related through the father 2. a characteristic associated with a father 3. received or inherited from one's father
1. Small road, walkway, direction
1. To stop the ongoing activity for a short period.
1. A short period of rest or inactivity before continuing with the action again.
1. Not among the ordinary.
2. Strange or special.
1. To stare or look carefully at.
1. Someone at the same level (in age, social standing etc.)
1. To make someone or something lively.
1. Something extra provided as a part of the payment for a job.
2. An advantage of a particular situation or place.