1. having an agreeably sharp taste or appetizing flavor 2. pleasingly exciting or stimulating to the mind
1. To throw (things like baseball).
2. To push someone or something.
3. To try and convince someone on something, especially on selling things.
1. The amount of slope of things like a roof.
2. A place separated in a playing field, like in football or cricket.
3. The degree or refinement of something.
4. A speech or talk directed at someone in particular to convince them of something.
1. A strong feeling of sadness or sympathy for someone or something. Something that causes sadness or disappointment. A matter of regret.
1. To emphasize something.
1. Without any decorations, simple and to the point.
1. Large pockets of flat land without mountains or trees.
1. A flat, level area raised above adjacent land 2. Condition of stability or flat growth
1. Someone who wants to have fun, who is cheerful.
2. Someone who wants to entertain others and/or oneself.
1. Large amount of something; bountiful.
1. In a large degree.
1. Large in quantity, which is more than enough.
1. A situation where the things that are needed are available in quantities that are more than enough.
1. To fall off or jump off suddenly from a high place.
2. To slope downward suddenly and steeply.
3. 突っ込む, 突き刺す.
1. A sudden decrease in value or level.
1. Expensive and luxurious
1. Fabric of cotton, silk etc with a thick, deep pile.