1. to succeed in dealing with a problem or difficulty 2. to feel overwhelmed or helpless or exhausted
1. Containing too many people or things in a limited space.
1. Above one's head
1. Business expenses
1. To hear something accidentally without the speaker's knowledge.
1. To extend over to cover something, usually partly.
1. Something that extends over to cover something else partly.
1. To have a higher opinion about someone or something than what is actually deserved.
1. Be obligated to pay someone or do a favor in return for something one had received.
1. To tell the truth and take responsibility for something that one has done wrong.
1. a colorless tasteless odorless gas which forms about 21 percent of the atmosphere and is necessary for life