1. More important and significant than other things.
1. The important subject that a University student is studying, which will constitute towards the degree.
2. A rank in the armed forces, especially army.
1. To administer a task or an institution.
2. To succeed in doing something.
1. To crush something into a uniform mass and composition by crushing it.
1. A uniform mass of something made by crushing the solid form into a pulp, with the occasional addition of liquid as well.
1. Large in size, heavy.
1. Motherly, having the behavior of a mother towards a child.
2. Related from the mother's side of the family.
1. fully grown; developed physically or mentally or emotionally
1. As high as permission allows.
1. The highest degree or amount of something.
1. A person whose actions or ideas my prove to be dangerous or harmful.
2. Something that is likely to cause harm.
3. A person, especially a child, who is very annoying.
1. Refer to someone or something in a quick manner, without further details.
1. A short reference to someone or something.
1. To combine two things together.