1. A limit to something like experience, knowledge etc.
2. The line where one perceives the Earth and sky to be meeting.
1. To manage, present or anchor an event.
1. The master of the house to which people are invited for a meal, stay, or party. (female: Hostess)
2. The anchor person who takes interviews or talks to people on a TV or radio show.
3. An organization that provides space and materials and manages the proceedings of an event.
1. Opposed to, and unfriendly to someone or something.
2. From an enemy country, in a military perspective.
1. The people in a family or other groups that are living together in one house
1. To come close together and form a group.
2. To come together as a close group to talk about something privately.
3. ものをごちゃごちゃに積み重ねる, 詰め込む
1. A close group of animals, things or people.
2. 混雑, 乱雑.
1. to produce musical tunes while keeping the lips closed 2. to be very busy or active
1. a buzzing sound
1. to go along with the wishes or mood of a person in order to keep them happy
1. the amusing or comedic quality of things
1. A low, rough, attractive voice.
2. A strong, muscular person.
1. A certain type of dogs used to pull sleds.