1. Having the capacity to give meaning or a feeling of completeness to actions or experiences.
1. Make someone feel satisfied and meaningful in their actions or experiences.
1. Having difficulties to do something, especially with hands; being clumsy.
1. The act of clumsiness.
1. To operate or work in a certain way.
2. To fulfill a purpose.
1. Possible way of usage.
2. Activity inherent to a something.
1. To provide the means or money to do something.
1. Money kept aside or saved for a particular purpose.
1. Having a strong rhythm/style fit for dancing.
1. Intensely angry.
2. Showing activity that is fast paced and full of energy and determination.
1. used to show the amount to which one thing or person becomes far from another
1. to help the development of
1. Without any result, a complete failure.
1. Strange and very modern to the point of giving the implication of coming from the future.
1. Something which is vague, and difficult to distinguish.