1. To hurl something or someone suddenly and with violence.
2. To move whole body or part of the body very quickly.
3. To cancel or discard.
1. Short sexual or romantic relationship.
1. Submerge with water.
2. Fill something with something in excess.
1. An overflow of water beyond its normal levels, especially over what is usually dry lands.
1. To intentionally break the law in front of others like you don't care.
1. Irregular and continuous change.
2. Go up and down without ever stabilizing.
1. a variation or change in number or amount, especially up and down
1. Covered or cushioned with soft hair, wool, or feathers.
2. Light and spongy.
1. To be able to flow without resistance.
1. Something that does not have a fixed shape.
2. A gas or a liquid.
1. To make quick flapping movements up and down or side to side.
1. A feeling of nervousness or excitement.
1. To pay special attention to something.
2. To let go of everything else and to concentrate on something real or abstract(in meditation).
1. The center of attention.
2. (in physics) The point where rays of light converging together meet.
1. To get confused, become puzzled.
1. Tiny droplets of water in the air that restricts one's view.
2. A confused state.