1. To apply force or influence to bring about an effect.
1. Very much tired.
2. Completely drained of resources.
1. introduced from another country 2. very different or unusual
1. to become or make larger in size, number, or amount 2. to give a more detailed version or account of something
1. To be exposed to some event or have something happen to you.
1. The process of drawing insights or developing a skill from being exposed to something and doing things oneself, as opposed to being told about it.
1. That which is based on a great deal of knowledge or capabilities.
1. A person who is known to have a very high level of experience, skill or knowledge in some subject or activity.
1. To go past the validity period of something.
2. To die (for a person).
1. To travel and learn about new places.
1. To make someone or something be viewed in its true form.
1. To convey one's thoughts and feelings by way of words, gestures etc.