1. To make money for one's labor.
1. A manner that is laid back and not stressed out.
1. To finish or use a big part of something.
2. To gobble something by putting it in your mouth. To spend time thinking.
1. Listening to someone’s conversation without the knowledge of the speakers.
1. Having good value for money in an affordable way.
1. Something that can be eaten
1. Requiring not much effort.
2. With ease.
1. capable of resuming its original shape or size after being stretched, pressed, or squeezed together 2. capable of adapting to change easily
1. a cord, tape or fabric made from rubber that can return to its original length or shape after being stretched
1. Happy and excited about something, mostly due to a certain event or achievement.
1. Old relatives/ people.
1. Old people, often referred to as a group.