1. Without being held back or prevented.
1. A place where someone is going or something is sent.
2. A very popular, good or interesting place to travel or to visit.
1. extremely poor
1. the action or process of causing so much damage to something that it no longer exists or is beyond repair
1. To describe completely.
2. To order someone to do a particular task.
1. Small facts or finer points of something.
1. having reached a decision and being resolved not to change it 2. not weak or uncertain; possessing or displaying resolve
1. Eat hungrily, in an ill-mannered way.
2. To consume something violently.
1. Shy and withdrawn mainly due to lack of confidence.
2. Very careful about one's words and actions.
1. To take out earth, to burrow 2. To like something 3. To find out information
1. A situation in which a choice has to be made between two or more alternatives, none of which having an upper hand over the other(s).