1. To put something into a liquid for a very short time.
1. To express a different opinion than the other.
1. To stop being able to be seen.
2. To being missing or unfound.
3. To stop existing.
1. To throw away something that is of no use anymore.
1. To find something for the first time even though it existed before.
1. Being careful in one's words or actions, so as not to reveal much about oneself.
2. Being careful not to attract too much attention or cause embarrassment.
1. To alter or change looks to hide identity.
1. Something that helps in changing appearance and hiding true identity.
1. to cause someone to feel dislike or revulsion
1. a strong feeling of dislike caused especially by something unpleasant or evil
1. To cause an unsettling feeling.
1. Unhappy and unsettling feeling caused by some unexpected event.
1. The amount of space between two places or things. A state in which people are not involved with or friendly toward each other.