1. Slightly wet.
1. To make something moist
1. Moisture in the air.
1. To have the courage to do something.
2. Challenge someone to do something, to exhibit courage and confidence.
1. A challenge of sorts.
1. To move suddenly and rapidly.
1. A small missile usually with a pointed shaft at one end.
2. A game in which darts are thrown at a target.
1. To begin to open and grow.
1. When sunrise first appears on the sky; beginning of a day.
2. Beginning of a period.
1. To temporarily blind a person from a bright light.
2. To surprise or impress someone by doing something special.
1. wholly or partly lacking the ability to hear 2. unwilling to hear or pay attention to something
1. At a great cost.
1. Scarcity of something in particular.
1. The scattered remains of something that was destroyed.
1. Money that is owed to someone.
2. The state of owing money to someone.