1. To eat or drink in large quantities.
2. To use anything in large amounts.
3. To completely destroy or overtake.
1. Very likely to spread from one person to the other.
1. To have something inside of something.
2. To hold something in control.
1. an object used for holding or transporting something 2. a large metal box used for the transport of goods by road, rail, sea, or air
1. in a pleased and satisfied state
1. an amount that is contained in something
1. To decrease in size due to some reason.
1. An agreement between two or more parties that is enforceable by law.
1. Opposite to or unlike something.
1. relating to or causing a prolonged public disagreement or heated discussion
1. To take or carry someone or something from one place to another.
2. To make something known to someone.
1. To make someone believe in something.
2. To make someone to do something by talking to them.