1. To entrust someone with one's secrets
2. To tell someone one's private matter as a gesture of one's trust
1. Feeling or exhibiting trust in one's own abilities and intuitions.
2. Being certain about something.
1. knowing or being aware of facts and feelings; mentally alert or active
1. One after the other, in a row
1. To save or protect something from getting changed, wasted or damaged.
1. A jam of fruits which are preserved whole or in large pieces with sugar.
1. To review.
2. To think about someone or something.
1. Being clearly visible and easy to see; noticeable.
2. Attracting attention by remarkable or impressive acts or behavior.
1. Occurring again and again, with an interval in between.
1. Something that does not change with time.
1. To build, form or create something by combining or arranging elements.
1. An image, idea or theory formed from a number of simpler elements.
1. To ask someone for an advice.