1. To fulfill a request or do as asked.
2. To meet required standards.
1. To hinder, and/or put in a difficult situation.
2. To accept something less desirable as an agreement.
3. To settle by mutual concessions and meet the other party in the middle.
1. A deal where one or both persons give up part of the demands in order to agree.
2. Something that combine two elements or qualities.
1. Required by law, mandatory
1. To prevent something from being seen or discovered.
1. to relate to 2. to make worried
1. a state of interest or uncertainty
1. To complete; to finish.
2. To say something to sum up.
3. To come to a resolution or an agreement.
4. To resolve.
1. To significantly influence or dictate the outcome of something.
2. Train or instill habits in a living creature (usually a domesticated animal or human in captivity)
3. Change the state of something to a more desirable state.
4. Make a person or animal become physically healthy.
5. Apply conditioner to one's hair after washing.
6. Set requirements for a particular action before it can happen.
1. State of being of a person or object.
2. Circumstances or situation one is in.
3. Non-negotiable requirement.
1. A feeling of sympathy that is shared with those who have suffered the death of a close friend or relative.
1. The act of admitting to one's wrong deeds.