1. to find by chance 2. to give an impression
1. To travel to and fro regularly.
2. To change one type of punishment by law into another.
3. To convert one type of payment to another.
1. To measure or reflect on the similarities and dissimilarities of two or more entities.
1. an act of estimating the similarities or dissimilarities between two things or people
1. A strong feeling of sympathy and concern for the sufferings and misfortunes of others.
1. To be able to exist with something without complications.
1. Reimburse (in money or goods) for damage, lost, trouble or bad outcome.
2. Paying for service.
1. To collect information from other sources for a list, book, etc.
2. To translate a computer program to machine language using a compiler.
1. something consisting of two or more different and connected parts 2. something that is complicated
1. a system of thoughts, feelings, and memories that exist in one's mind but of which one is not aware and which influence one's behavior
1. Hard to comprehend.
2. Having many parts and steps that are interconnected in a difficult manner.