1. To cancel something that was planned previously
1. Without any worries and strong feelings, quiet.
1. To help someone to be relaxed.
1. The disguising of something or someone according to their surroundings that the thing or person becomes indistinguishable from the surrounding at first glance.
1. To destroy or remove
1. Frank and truthful.
2. A photograph of a person that is taken at a natural moment, without the person posing for it.
1. The maximum amount that something can produce or contain.
2. Having a physical or mental ability to do something.
1. To move in a fast, uncontrolled way.
1. A job that takes up a significant part of a person's life, and which comes with opportunities of salary increments and promotions.
1. Without worry or responsibility.
1. Without much care or concern. Not paying attention. Being forgetful.
1. A person who has the job of receiving and giving money at institutions like a bank, a store etc.