1. Very bright in color.
2. Very intelligent or skilled.
1. A gem cut to have brilliance.
1. Something that's done quickly, and often energetically.
1. Something easily broken, someone who is easily offended or lacks personality
1. A small book or pamphlet that gives pictures and other information about a place or product.
1. To quickly look or read through something (typically a magazine, book or internet page).
2. To navigate the internet.
3. To eat vegetation such as twigs or leaves (for animals).
1. The act of quickly reading through something.
2. Vegetation eaten by animals.
1. To hurt someone and cause (psychological or physically) mark.
1. Discolored part of the skin caused by injury.
1. A globule ball of gas surrounded by film of liquid.
2. Economical success followed by a crash.
3. A metaphorical sphere of safety surrounding one, usually a delusion.
1. Inexpensive and reasonable.
1. An estimate about income and expenditures for a set period in the future.
1. Largest part of something.
2. The large size of someone or something.
1. A group of things, usually of the same kind, existing or collected together.