1. slow or lacking in feeling or understanding 2. having an edge or point that is not sharp 3. abrupt in speech or manner
1. To talk with a lot of pride in someone's achievements, possessions etc.
1. Self praise or the act of bragging
1. to become so involved in something difficult that it prevents you from making progress or getting something done
1. Noisy and lively.
2. Rough or wild and stormy.
1. Brave, confident, fearless, something that stands out prominently
1. To run away suddenly, especially due to fear.
1. A tool with a large head and pin used to fix or attach things.
2. A sudden flash of lightening in the sky.
1. To be joined to something, especially with the help of glue.
1. A strong emotional attachment.
2. A written agreement of legal standing.
1. a person who enjoys studying or reading
1. To form an edge or line at the ends of something
1. A line (imaginary or real) separating two areas
1. The state in which one feels bored.