1. a mark or sign worn to identify a person or to indicate that the person belongs to an organization or supports a cause
1. Confuse or cause someone to be puzzled
1. The act of creating balance by distributing weight, force, power or amount equally.
1. Equal distribution of weight, force, amount.
2. A state of equilibrium.
3. An agreement or proposal which is satisfying for both sides.
4. A graph or figure representing the financial situation of a person or company, complete with all revenue and expenses.
5. An instrument used to weigh and compare weight of objects.
1. The inability to pay back debts.
2. Having no money.
1. To try and make something more appealing and cheaper to buy.
1. Something on sale which has a price lower than what is expected.
2. An agreement between two parties where both agrees to follow a course of action in exchange for the other's cooperation.
1. To utilize as a starting or supporting point.
1. The foundation or bottom or the lowest part of something.
2. The main constituent in something.
3. A place where a person lives and works.
1. Due to, on account of
1. A direct connection between two nodes.
1. the way or manner in which one acts or conducts oneself
1. a sure feeling that someone or something exists or is true even when there is no proof