1. A particular way of pronouncing a language, distinctly attributed to a group of people.
1. Agree to receive something from someone.
2. To agree that something(argument or idea) or someone is correct.
1. To give company to someone in going somewhere.
2. To be present or existing with something else.
1. Something that is a success, which has met its goals.
1. In an appropriate manner.
1. An arrangement with the bank to hold one's money.
2. A record of transactions and expenses(particularly in a business).
3. One's descriptions of an event.
1. Someone who has the job of keeping and managing the financial records of an institution or a person.
1. The degree of precision(especially in measurements).
2. Being without error.
1. Precise and correct in details, without any errors.
1. To blame someone for a crime or for something that has gone wrong.