Eigooo Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "our company") handles customer information in all services related to Eigooo! (Hereinafter referred to as "this service") provided by the Company as follows.
1. Personal information
Personal information is information that can identify an individual by information such as name, sex, date of birth, e-mail address, etc. Even if it can not be identified with that information alone, it can be easily collated with other information, and as a result personal information can include those that can identify individuals.
2. Collection of Personal Information
policy, the personal information we collect is the information that you enter
on our website (hereafter referred to as the site) It refers to information
that we provide in relation to.
Information that the customer voluntarily provided when contacting the instructor personally during chat or outside the chat is not regarded as information collected by the company. (See Article 8) However, the information provided during the chat may be used anonymously to make your chat experience better.
In other information collected by the Company, there is a visit history of your site (hereinafter referred to as "customer's access history").
On our web server, information such as IP address is recorded about customer's access history, but we will use it for monitoring abnormal access and improving service etc.
Such information will never be disclosed to third parties without your prior agreement.
In addition, this site uses a technology called cookie for the purpose of managing login status, but does not include data to identify individuals.
3. Purpose of using personal information
The purpose of using personal
information collected by the Company is as follows.
(1) to inform the schedule about implementation of chat, etc. (2) to distribute information on the service (newsletter, campaign information, questionnaire etc) (3) to distribute information on other services provided by the company (4) (5) For operator education of customer support (6) Analysis of customer trends, survey and analysis of product development etc. (7) Individuals from customers In order to confirm the identity of the customer required to respond to requests for information disclosure etc. (See Article 8)
(8) To communicate and respond to emergency situations such as disasters (9) to settle service usage fees, to collect late payment etc. (10) For research on education and linguistics, We will require your prior agreement when we inevitably use personal information for purposes other than those stated in.
4. Protection and Management of Personal Information
In order to deeply recognize the importance of the handling of
personal information and to guarantee the right concerning the customer's
personal information, we define this policy based on our information security policy, We will carry out matters of.
(1) We will comply with the Personal Information Protection Act and related laws and regulations.
(2) In order to prevent the risk of leakage, loss, damage, tampering, etc. of personal information, we will implement reasonable safety measures on technical and organizational aspects.
(3) We respond promptly and sincerely to inquiries concerning the handling of personal information by establishing a dedicated window, and we will resolve it.
(4) To thoroughly handle the handling of personal information, we regularly review our information security system and continuously improve it.
However, the LINE ID is public information that can be searched with LINE software etc. and is information to be disclosed to our lecturer for the purpose of providing English conversation chat.
LINE ID does not correspond to personal information subject to protection / management by our company.
In addition, we use Paypal or bank transfer when paying the fee, but we do not handle any personal information such as the address to fill in at the time of Paypal registration.
5. Outsourcing, providing, sharing of personal information to third parties
In principle, we do not consign, offer or share personal
information to third parties without prior consent of customers.
However, except in the following cases:
6. Accuracy of Personal Information
The customer shall be responsible for the fact that personal information is accurate and up to date as of the time of offering.
7. Change / Deletion of Personal Information
We will not change your personal information without permission.
Even if you request to stop using the service from the customer, we will continue to use the customer's personal information only for delivery of information on the service (newsletter, campaign information, questionnaire etc.).
If you wish to delete personal information, please contact us in accordance with the procedures specified by us.
8. Reason for Disclaimer
in Article 2 (Collection of Personal Information) of this policy, the
information that the customer personally provided to the lecturer is not
personal information collected by the company, so protect and manage it with
this policy It does not correspond to target personal information.
Therefore, we are not responsible for any leakage / leakage of such information.
Except where stipulated in laws and regulations, we may change this policy as appropriate by public notice on this site without obtaining prior consent of the customer.